30 January 2019 (2nd)

Jason works out if he can afford a pint
Jason is standing idly in the pub when Sandra bursts in, demanding a drink;  
"You stink of petrol!"
he comments, “You stink of petrol!   What have you done?”   
She tells him not to panic, but Morawel is on fire;  
"I've solved all your problems"
“Let it burn down – I’ve solved all your problems.”   
"I can't believe you've done this!"
He cannot believe this, but she orders two pints, as the sound of a Fire Brigade siren can be heard in the distance.
"He's frustrated, like me!"
In the Deri, Sara asks Siôn how Jason was;  “Frustrated, like me,” he replies, “The new kitchen was due to be delivered today, but there was no sign of it.”   She hopes that he will be able to finish by the weekend, so he can come home.   Siôn is anxious for the job to be finished, as it is not easy keeping secrets from Anita.   
"I hope they throw away the key!"
Ed notices Angela having a drink, and taunts her, “Enjoying your last day of freedom?   I hope they throw away the key!”   
She points out that it is unlikely she will go to prison, but will be around for a while;  
"Plenty of time to show that video to Kelly"
“I shall have plenty of time to show Kelly that video of you and Gaynor!”   
Ed is very disturbed
He looks very worried.
"Sioned is pretty tough"
Sara asks Angela if there is any news about Sioned, and is told that she is pretty tough, considering all that has happened.   
"Don't take any notice of her!"
Ed warns them not to take any notice of what she says;  “She is only making a fool of herself.”
"He tried to switch off the respirator!"
Angela spreads her lies again, “Ed saw an opportunity to get his revenge on Sioned – he tried to switch off her respirator.   He would have succeeded, if Eileen had not turned up.”   Ed is furious, explains that she is looking for sympathy, as she is in court tomorrow.
"Well, I believe Ed!"
Sara makes it quite clear that she believes Ed, as Angela is a bully;  Siôn, on the other hand, thinks it is wiser not to comment.
"How is that supposed to help me?"
In the Aberporth pub, Jason cannot believe that Sandra has done this, but she insists, “I did it for you.   I filled a jerrycan in the garage.”   He wonders how that is supposed to help him, and it appears to him that she has made things loads worse.   
"Use your head, Jase!"
“Use your head!” she replies, “Tell Siôn the new kitchen was there, but has burnt to cinders!   He can make an insurance claim to get his £10,000 back – and you’ll be out of this mess.”   
"Aren't you going to thank me?"
She is expecting him to thank her, but he just walks away.
Ed is in an anxious state
Ed is pacing up and down in the flat, and Kelly comes upstairs, 
"Why did you storm through the café?"
demanding why he stormed through the café just now.   
"Angela is winding me up in front of everyone!"
“Angela’s winding me up in front of everyone!” he rages, and Kelly concludes that she has made a pretty good job of it.  
When he has cooled down, she would like him to fix her mixer;  
"I can't whip cream without my trusty little friend!"
“I can’t whip cream without my trusty little friend!   Scones without cream – Brenda Parry’s worst nightmare!”
"She said I attacked Sioned in hospitall!"
Ed moans, “Angela came back to destroy my life – she told Siôn and Sara that I attacked Sioned in hospital.”   Kelly is very confident that no-one will believe the silly cow, but he says that mud sticks.   She reminds him that he will not get much sympathy, as it is two exes arguing.
"Ed, you must rise above it, yeah?"
Kelly urges him, “I’ve told you that I do believe you, and you must rise above it, yeah?   We’ve got so much look forward to – we’ll start making our wedding arrangements soon.   You’re not having cold feet, are you?”
"You could have fooled me!"
When he denies this, she snaps, “You could have fooled me!   Sorry I came up here and disturbed you – I’ll fix it myself.”
Angela is speaking to her solicitor
Angela is on the phone to her solicitor, 
"I've been blocking it out of my mind"
and admits to Hywel that she has been blocking the case out of her mind, but it is here now.   
"You could ask for a postponement"
He suggests that she could ask for a postponement, if she needs more time;  “I just want to get it out of the way,” she answers, 
"Don't regret offering me bed and breakfast, do you?"
“You don’t regret offering me bed and breakfast, do you?”   
She appears to have him well and truly hooked
He makes it very clear that he does not regret it, and kisses her.
"I don't think you'd stoop so low!"
Ed has gone to see Siôn and Anita at Y Felin, and asks if they believe his version of events;  Siôn replies, “I don’t think you’d stoop that low and do something so terrible – I know you too well.”   Ed is determined not to allow Angela to get the better of him, 
"You have a lot of friends in the village"
and Siôn assures him that he has a lot of friends in the village.   “I’m sure that Kelly is very supportive, too,” he adds.
"She doesn't realise how poisonous Angela can be!"
“I don’t think she realises how poisonous Angela can be,” worries Ed, and Anita points out that she will be also giving evidence against Angela;  with a bit of luck, she should be in prison this time tomorrow.   “She is convinced that will not happen – it’s as if Hywel has given her some new-found confidence,” Ed groans.
Very disturbing news for Anita
Anita answers the phone, and is given the news about the fire at Morawel;  Siôn is panic-stricken, in case Jason was involved.   
Jason speaks to a fire officer
In Aberporth, the fire has now been put out, and Jason is speaking to one of the fire officers;  Sandra is watching from a safe distance.   
"The kitchen is gutted!"
She cannot conceal her delight when Jason comes over and tells her that they managed to prevent the fire spreading through the house, but the kitchen is gutted.
"Oh, what a shame – the new kitchen!"
“Oh, what a shame – the new kitchen!” Sandra sneers, and Jason has a phone call from Siôn, but he does not want to deal with it now.   
"Have you any idea what you've done?"
“Have you any idea what you’ve done?” he demands, but she is still convinced that she has helped him, and everything has turned out all right.   
"Nobody will be any the wiser!"
“Siôn’s new kitchen is destroyed, and nobody will be any the wiser that you didn’t spend £10,000 on it!   Let’s go to the bookies to celebrate!”   He walks away in disgust.
"I assume you'll form a new company"
In the Deri, Angela asks Hywel, “If you buy the place, I assume that you’ll form a new company to run Pwll Bach?   It will mean a lot more work, and you’re busy already with CwmFM.”   
"I hope Rhys will take an interest"
He hopes that Rhys will show an interest in the venture, 
"I'd like to be your partner"
but she goes on, “I’d like to be your partner – it would be a way of moving our relationship on.”   
Hywel is saved by the phone
He does not reply, but then his phone sounds;  it is Rob, advising him that when they were pouring concrete into the shafts at Pwll Bach, they saw that a fence has come down.   “There is a CwmFM sponsor coming to meet me shortly,” says Hywel, 
"I'll go down there, if you like"
so Angela volunteers to go there instead and take a few photos of the damage.
She says she wants to invest in the venture
She regards it as an exciting time;  “Listen, I’ve got some money saved, if you want me to invest in the venture,” she says, 
"The financial side has been sorted out"
but he explains that the financial side has already been sorted out.   
“You don’t want me as a partner?” she comments;  
"We hardly know each other"
he explains that they hardly know each other, although they have slept together, it does not mean they are partners.
“Wow – thanks a bunch – that’s made me feel really special!” she tells him,  but he regards their relationship as a bit of fun, so that she could forget things.   
"You just wanted a bit of fun?"

“Sorry, you put a roof over my head to have a bit of fun?” she snarls, “That’s what it sounds like!   Don’t worry, I’ll still go to Pwll Bach on your behalf – I won’t be childish and refuse to go!”
News of the fire has reached Sara
Sara receives a call from Siôn, and says that Jason has not contacted her;  he reports that there has been a fire at Morawel, and she cannot wait to get there, bumping into Hywel on the way.   She says there has been a fire, and they cannot find Jason.
"I have a feeling something terrible has happened!"
Siôn and Anita walk through the alley, with Anita knowing nothing about Jason working there;  “I wanted it to be a surprise,” says Siôn, “I have a feeling that something terrible has happened.”   
"Sorry, Kelly, I'm in a terrible hurry!"
As they pass the café, Kelly asks if they have seen Ed, but Siôn is in too much of a hurry to answer.
"Oi!   I want a word with you!"
Angela is coming along the street, and Kelly shouts, “Oi!   I want a word with you – why are you hell-bent on making Ed’s life a nightmare?”   
Ed watches from the chippy
He is just coming out of the chippy, and listens to their exchange.
"She's not worth it, Kel!"
Angela maintains that Ed is enjoying himself;  “He’s not as innocent as he looks.” Ed intervenes and advises Kelly that Angela is not worth it.
"Once a bitch, always a bitch!"
Kelly shouts, “Once a bitch, always a bitch!” and stalks back to the café.   
"We have to sort this out, Ange!"
Ed confronts Angela again, insisting that this situation is embarrassing and they have to sort it out, but she says she is unable to do that, as she is busy at Pwll Bach, 
She drives away
gets into the Land Rover and drives away.
They prepare to drive to Aberporth
At number 9, Sara has arranged for Diane to look after Ifan, while she goes with Siôn and Anita to Aberporth.   Then Sara’s phone sounds;  
"Jason, are you all right?"
“Jason, are you all right?” she squeals.   He replies that he is fine, and it is good to hear her voice;  “Why didn’t you answer my calls?  I was so scared when I heard about the fire!” she goes on, “I was imagining all sorts – I never want to go through that again!”
"There's nothing I could do"
He informs her that the firefighters are still there, but he is in the pub, as there is nothing he could do.   “I don’t know how it started – I was here having a meal.   
"I feel terrible, Sara!"
“I feel terrible – if I had been there I could have done something – perhaps I could have put it out!”
Sara hands the phone to Siôn, and Jason apologises profusely to him;  “The kitchen is totally destroyed!” 
"Just as long as you're all right, Jason"
but Siôn is more concerned that he is all right.
He hears that they are on their way
Jason is not too pleased when he hears that they are leaving Cwmderi now, and will be with him before long;  “I want to see you, Jason,” Sara tells him, “And Siôn wants to see the damage, for his own peace of mind.”
"Sorry, I didn't have enough for bubbly!"
Sandra regrets that she did not have enough money for bubbly, so has bought him another pint;  
"You'd better scarper, sharpish!"
Jason growls at her, “Sara is on her way here, so is Siôn – you had better scarper, sharpish!   I don’t want you here, Sandra, OK?   
"If you had any sense, you wouldn't want to be here!"
“If you had any sense, you wouldn’t want to be here after what you’ve done!”
"After everything I've done for you!"
“That’s the thanks I get after everything I’ve done for you!” she complains, bitterly.
"You have to ask Angela to leave him alone!"
Kelly is speaking to Eileen on the phone;  “I know you’re going through hell, but you have to ask Angela to leave him alone!   I’m not going to let Ed be bullied again – no way!”   
"You have no right to talk about me to Eileen"
Inevitably, he has been listening to this, and insists that Kelly has no right to talk about him to Eileen.
“I can sort Angela out myself!” he emphasises, but Kelly is afraid that he will do another runner.   
"I love you, Ed!"
She stresses that she loves him, and will not be able to cope if Angela spoils things for them.   He replies that he needs a pint, and leaves the flat.
Angela begins to photograph the evidence
In the darkness, Angela has arrived at Pwll Bach, and is taking photos of the damaged fence;  suddenly, Ed appears.   “Can’t you read, Ed?” she demands, “It says ‘No Trespassing’ on the fence.”   
"We need to talk before it turns nasty!"
He insists that they need to talk before it all turns nasty, but she points out that she is busy.
"Hywel, have you seen Ed?"
In the Deri, Kelly comes in, looking for Ed, and asks Hywel if he has been in there;  Hywel has not seen him.   
"He's had a gut-full of Angela!"
She says, “He went out for a drink because he’s had a gut-full of Angela.”
Hywel appreciates that she is not the most popular person around, but Kelly describes her as, “Evil!”   Hywel concedes that she gets on people’s nerves, but Kelly goes on, “What’s her gameplan?   You must know – jealous of Ed and me, is it?   You must know her personal matters – come on.”
"She's not my type, Kelly"
He replies that he put a roof over her head, that they are not a couple;  “She’s not my type – but things are not easy for her.   You’ve made your point – now can I be left alone, please?”
"You're beginning to stink, too!"
Kelly’s parting comment is, “She’s muck – and you’re beginning to stink, too!”
"I'm going places, unlike a waster like you!"
At Pwll Bach, Ed accuses Angela of just using Hywel, and, as if to confirm that, she predicts that she will be running this place soon;  “I’m going places, unlike a waster like you!   Cabbie, delivery boy.”
"You're the one who should disappear!"
He urges her to do everyone a favour and go away, but she argues that he is the one who should disappear;  
"You tried to kill Sioned!"
“You’ve had an affair – and you tried to kill Sioned!   How do you sleep at night?”
He replies that he is being reasonable, but she is too stupid to see that;  she maintains that he is panicking.   
"That's right, walk away"
“That’s right, walk away, like you always do – you’re pathetic!   You deserve to be bullied!”
Angela illuminates the mineshaft . . .
As she shines a light down an open mineshaft, and is about to take a photograph, he pushes her, and, with a scream, 
. . . and ends up at the bottom thereof
she falls to the foot of the shaft.
Sara is overjoyed to see Jason 
Sara runs to Jason outside Morawel;  “I don’t know what I’d do if anything happened to you!” she squeals, and he assures her he is alive and fighting fit.   
"He has certainly given me a surprise!"
Anita says that Siôn wanted to give her a surprise, and has definitely done that.
“I’m so sorry and annoyed with myself – I wasn’t here when it happened!” Jason explains, 
Sandra is keeping an eye on proceedings
as Sandra watches from a distance.   Sara points out that things could have been a lot worse, 
"I can't believe this!"
and Siôn cannot believe it.   Jason suspects, “The place is jinxed, if you ask me!   I have to go home – there’s no point hanging around here.”
Sara and Jason walk away
As he and Sara walk away from the house towards the fire appliance, they pass Sandra, who is lurking in the shadows, with a determined look on her face.
"Angela, Angela!'
Realising what he has done, Ed stands above the shaft and shouts Angela’s name, but there is no reply.   After looking around to make sure there are no witnesses, he picks up her bag, throwing various papers into the shaft, followed by the bag, but retains her phone.
He sends a text to Hywel . . .
He types a message, “I won’t be back tonight,” and sends it to Hywel, then throws the phone into the shaft, 
. . . then leaves Angela to her fate
and leaves the scene.