13 March 2019 (2nd)

"There was a good response to the race"
Anita comes out of the shop and tells Gwyneth that there has been a good response to the race, especially online;  
"You were the focal point"
she remarks, “You were the focal point of all the attention – well, that’s what I heard.”   
Rhys brings some money
Then Rhys brings her some money, and will let her have the rest when he has got it all.
“No, bring it over to the Deri tonight – we have to discuss unveiling this defibrillator,” Gwyneth says, 
"Can you come tonight, Anita?"
and invites Anita to help them, 
"Sorry, I'm busy tonight"
but she gives the excuse that she is busy tonight.   Then Rhys advises her that Kelly and Ed are back;  he saw their vintage car earlier.   Anita rushes away to welcome them back.
Gwyneth wants to get a gang together tonight, suggesting that Iolo and Tyler would be interested, and perhaps DJ.   
"I'll see if I can get Ffion to come"
Rhys will see if he can rope in Ffion as well.
Kelly is carried over the threshold . . .
Ed has just carried Kelly up the stairs, and she squeals, “You’re going to drop me!”
. . . and unceremoniously dumped on the sofa
They both collapse on to the sofa, and she says, 
"We had a fab time, didn't we?"
“We had a fab time, didn’t we?   And it was so relaxing – but it’s nice to be back, and I can’t wait to pick up the wedding photos.”
She looks at her ring, but notices something else
As she looks at her wedding ring, she notices a stain on the arm of the sofa;  
"I hope Ricky hasn't been up here!"
“I hope Ricky has not been up here for his coffee break while we were away,” she growls.
"Are you free tonight, Ffion?"
Rhys meets Ffion and asks if she is free tonight;  “Gwyneth is trying to get people together to discuss the defibrillator.”   
"How's your head this morning?"
She enquires about the condition of his head this morning, and he replies that it is rough and he is dehydrated.   “The Deri at eight – can you come?” he pleads, 
"Please be there!"
“Please be there – it’s important that we all support Gwyneth, as she has worked so hard.”   Ffion unenthusiastically agrees.
"The hotel was amazing!"
Now Anita is in the café flat, and Kelly tells her the hotel was amazing;  “Swimming pool, spa, the works!   
"Come with me to get the photo album"
“And I’ve phoned to see if I can pick up the wedding album – come with me, if you’ve got time.”   They will call at Y Felin to pick up the large number of cards.   
"Tara, hubby!"
Kelly wishes Ed, “Tara, hubby!” and leaves with Anita.
Here comes trouble
Then someone appears behind Ed, and says, “Hello!”   
"What are you doing here?"
He nervously turns and finds that it is Angela, wondering what she is doing in their flat;  she welcomes him back.   “I’ve only been here since this morning – 
"I wanted the chance to welcome you home!"
“I wanted the chance to welcome you home!” she simpers, “I heard the honeymoon went well – you didn’t want to come home, did you?”
"The coffee stain – it was you!"
It dawns on him that the coffee stain was caused by her, and she explains that she had an accident while watching This Morning.   “I can’t believe you’ve got the cheek to do this,” he tells her, 
"I've come to collect my money!"
but she informs him she has come to collect her money, just as they agreed.
"Meet me in an hour – with £10,000!" 
“Meet me in an hour, by Moduron Monk – in an hour with £10,000 – or you know what will happen!   Thanks for the coffee.”   She walks down the stairs, 
Ed is in rather a quandary
leaving Ed wondering what to do.
"Things could get tight financially"
Colin points out to Garry that things could get tight, financially;  “Britt will only have one salary,” 
"I'll make sure they're OK"
but is assured that Garry will make sure they are OK, and the only thing he need worry about is looking after himself.   “I’m trying not to think about those doors closing – everything is starting to get to me, you know!” Colin frets.
"Dani and Garry have invited us for dinner"
Britt comes in and Colin tells her, “Dani and Garry have invited us over for dinner tonight,” 
"No, I'm cooking tonight!"
but she insists she is cooking tonight and wants them to eat together as a family.   
Colin will not accept this;  “Britt, honestly now, nothing would make me happier than seeing you two make up!   It would be one less thing to worry about.” 
"It was partly my fault, Britt"
Garry admits that it was partly his fault, and she snarls, “You can say that again – hiding everything from me!”   Colin points out that Garry has apologised, 
"I'm finding this really hard, Col!"
but she replies, “I’m finding this really hard!”   He appreciates that, but it would make things much easier for him, 
"I'll make the effort, for Colin's sake"
so she says, “I’ll make the effort then, for Colin’s sake.”
"Goodbye to Catrin – and perhaps to me as well!"
“As tonight is so special, I would like us all to be around the table together,” Colin tells her, “A chance to say a proper goodbye to Catrin — and perhaps to me as well!”   
"Dani is looking forward to seeing everyone"
Garry stresses that Dani is looking forward to seeing everyone there, and reminds Britt that there is more room in the Deri.   
"Yes, all right, then"
She finally capitulates, and Colin hugs her.
How does Angela avoid anyone seeing her?
Angela walks around the corner past the mural and meets Ed by the garage;  
"How do you think I can get hold of £10,000?"
“How do you think I can get hold of £10,000 at such short notice?” he demands, and hands her £200 from the cashpoint, which she describes as pathetic.
Angela sneers, “What about the café’s takings, then?   Business people always stash cash away.”   
"That's all you're getting!"
He replies that is all she is getting, but she reminds him that there is a few hundred in the wedding post box;  “I heard Anita say that she’s bringing it across.”
“Are you deaf or just not listening?” he rages at her, “You’re not getting any more!”   
He listens to the incriminating recording
She gets out her phone, and taunts him by playing a recording of their conversation, when he admitted that he thought he had killed her, and demands how she could be so cruel.
"Here, in an hour and a half – with the lot!"
Angela gives him another ultimatum;  “Here, in an hour and a half on the dot, with the lot!   You’d better do what I ask, 
"How would Kelly feel if I turned up at the flat!"
“because how would Kelly feel if I turned up at the flat with this?”
"As well as can be expected"
Colin and the family arrive at the Deri, complete with Britt’s trifle, and Gwyneth asks him how he is;  “As well as can be expected,” he replies, and apologises for not turning up for the race, as he was talking to his solicitor.   
"Sorry I can't be at court tomorrow"
She has to be at the clinic tomorrow, and cannot attend court, but she will be thinking about him.
"There's a complete embargo on discussing tomorrow!"
Garry invites them all to go upstairs, but points out, “There’s a complete embargo on discussing tomorrow.”   
"We're going to miss you, Catrin"
Dani tells Catrin that she will be missed, but London is not that far away.   Catrin doubts that tomorrow is the right time to go, with things as they are, but is urged to worry about herself, as she has enough on her plate with settling in.   
"If you're ever stuck for money . . ."
“I know you got a scholarship, but if you’re ever stuck for money, give me a shout,” Dani adds, 
Dani hugs her
and hugs her.
Anita enthuses over the wedding photos . . .
Anita is looking at the wedding pictures with Kelly when Ed comes in;  while Anita is describing Kelly as, “Fantastic!” 
. . . whereas Ed seems very lukewarm
he looks rather disinterested.   Kelly will prepare something for dinner, but Anita cannot join them, as Siôn is cooking tonight.
He sorts through the money in the box
When they go downstairs, Ed looks in the box, replacing all the cheques and pocketing the notes.   
"You were a bit rude to Auntie Anita!"
On her return, Kelly remarks that he is quiet, which he explains as feeling a bit flat;  
"It's post-honeymoon blues"
“Post-honeymoon blues!” he calls it.
"Being home with me isn't that bad, is it?"
“Being home with me isn’t that bad, is it?” Kelly wonders, and he denies it, but cannot help looking very concerned.
The 'drone wedding photos' from September 2017 are recalled
Around the table in the Deri flat, they are recalling old times, such as when Colin lost his drone;  Catrin remembers that the photos taken by the drone were all green, as there was some filter over it all.
"Even I wouldn't cross Raymond Cwrtmynach!"
“Wendy and Raymond were desperate to see their photos,” she continues, and Garry comments that even he would not cross Raymond Cwrtmynach.   
"I started choosing hymns for my funeral!"
Colin says it was then he started choosing hymns for his funeral.
Dani insists that she is going to take a photograph of them all with her phone;  
Dani takes a commemorative selfie
“We have to remember tonight, before . . .”   There is an embarrassing silence, but then Colin encourages her to go ahead, and the selfie is taken.
"There's only about £7.00 in cash"
Kelly announces that she is really surprised, as there is only about £7 in cash in the box;  
"They probably thought it was safer to give us cheques"
“People probably thought it was safer to give us cheques,” replies Ed.   She is surprised that there is a cheque for £500 from Auntie Anita, and she will take them all to the bank tomorrow, as there must be about £1,500 in all.   
"I can take them to the bank for you"
Ed volunteers to do that for her, and comments, “A couple of ISAs are offering pretty good interest at the moment,” something of which Kelly was unaware.   
"I'm going to move the car now"
He says he is going out to move the car now, 
"We don't want to pay parking fines!"
and Kelly does not want to spend the ISA money on parking fines.
Mal and Geraint are just leaving
Mal and Geraint are just leaving the Deri as Rhys comes in, 
"None of the others are able to come"
and learns from Gwyneth that none of the others are able to come;  
"Is Ffion on her way over?"
he hands over the rest of the money that he has collected, and enquires, “Is Ffion on her way over?”
He is disappointed to hear that Arwen is ill, so she will not be there, so he cancels his order for a pint, 
For some reason, Rhys has lost interest
and tells Gwyneth, “There’s not much point if it’s just you and me – I think we should rearrange for another night.”   He seems very eager to leave the pub, for some reason.
The extortioner lurks in the shadows
In the darkness, Angela is lurking in the back street, and Ed gives her another £500, 
"So that's £9,300 you still owe me . . ."
so she calculates that he still owes her £9,300 by tomorrow, 
". . . or your marriage will be over before it's started!"
gloating, “Or your marriage will be over before it’s started!”
"You have to give me a week!"
“Angela, if you want to see the rest of the money, you have to give me a week,” he begs, but she is not willing to do this.   “Another week, or you don’t get anything,” he goes on, so she grudgingly instructs him to meet her a week tomorrow, at eleven, in the park.
"But if you disappoint me . . ."
“But if you disappoint me,” she snarls, and brandishes her phone, before walking away into the darkness.
Rhys cannot keep away from Ffion 
As might have been expected, Rhys has gone straight to Cysgod y Glyn, where he is informed that Arwen is in bed with a temperature, and that there are a lot of bugs around at the moment.
“Look, perhaps I was a bit drunk last night,” he begins, 
"I remember everything that happened"
“But I remember everything that happened.”   
"Rhys – nothing happened!"
She enlightens him that nothing happened, except that he was hammered, and she does not want to talk about last night.
"You needed to be at home, after drinking so much"
“I went home – and you needed to be at home, after drinking so much,” she assures him, but he remarks that she is starting to raise her voice.   “Yes, because you’re making me feel like . . . I don’t want to talk about this any more.   
"Can you leave now, please?"
“Can you leave now, please?”
He says he cannot understand why she is so angry, and she asks, “Do I have to spell this out to you?   
"You're my ex-husband's son!"
“You’re my ex-husband’s son!”   He stresses that they have not been together for over ten years.
She exclaims, “You and me, together?   People in this place would have a heart attack!   And heaven knows what your father would say!”   
"It doesn't matter to me what he thinks!"
Rhys answers that it does not matter to him what his father thinks, or what other people think.
Rhys is trying it on again
“The important thing is what you and I want,” he smirks, as he moves closer to her, and she, in turn, backs away from him.
"But you're hot!"
“We’re not doing anything, Rhys!” she informs him, but he is of the opinion that she is ‘hot’ and that there is a spark between them.
"Nothing's going to happen, Rhys!"
She reiterates, “Nothing’s going to happen, Rhys!   I’m serious!”   He finally seems to have grasped her message, slowly turns and leaves the flat.
The Monk family meal has reached the next course, and they agree to have both Britt’s trifle and Dani’s apple pie.   
"Are you taking a minibus to court?"
Aaron asks Uncle Garry if he is taking a minibus to the court tomorrow;  Garry confirms that they will be leaving at two o’clock, 
"I don't expect you to be there"
but Colin does not expect Aaron to be there, although he wants to come.
"It's going to be hard tomorrow"
Garry points out that tomorrow is going to be hard;  “People will be saying things about Colin that are not very nice – 
"Things that we know aren't true"
“things that we know aren’t true.”   Colin stresses that Aaron’s education is more important, but will be with him in his heart.
"Cats will be over with the Cockneys tomorrow"
“Mind, Cats will be over with the cockneys tomorrow, won’t she?” he adds.   
"To Colin and Catrin!"
Garry proposes a toast, “To Colin and Catrin!”
"Have you been parking on the moon or something?"
When Ed returns to the café flat, he is greeted with, “Finally – where have you been – parking on the Moon or something?   
"This proves one thing, doesn't it?"
“This proves one thing, doesn’t it?”   Ed looks very worried, but she goes on, “A new phone tomorrow morning – top of the to-do list when you go to the bank to open this ISA – you must have one, Ed!”
"You can pay this into the ISA as well"
She also hands him £85 to pay into the ISA as well, and hopes that they get a good return.   “And also, Mr Sensible, can I suggest one thing, please?   Can we keep some of the money back, for a treat – 
"We can have a little autumn break"
“you and I can go back to that hotel, as you’re so gutted to be home?   A little Autumn break.”   
Kelly kisses him
He agrees that would be perfect, and Kelly kisses him.
Colin is deep in thought
Colin, in his dressing gown, is standing in the kitchen with a faraway look in his eyes;  Britt joins him, 
"I don't know how I'm going to sleep without you"
and says, “I don’t know how I’m going to sleep without you,” 
"Neither do I"
and he admits he feels the same.
“You wouldn’t have landed in this mess, if it wasn’t for me,” she continues, “I brought Neville into things,” but he reassures her that is not important now.   
"All that's important is how soon we'll be back together"
“All that’s important is tomorrow, and how soon we’ll be back together,” he tells her, 
"Promise me you'll be strong"
“But I want you to promise me one thing – that you’ll be strong for you, me, Catrin and Aaron.”   
Britt kisses Colin
She will do her best, and kisses him.