13 November 2019 (1st)

"I've organised a surprise for you, Sara"
Jason tells Sara that he has organised a surprise for when they are in Paris, but will not reveal any more;  
"Is it a Michelin star or something?"
Dai, who is working on APD accounts at the table, wonders if it is a Michelin star or something.   “I’m not saying – right, I have to go back to work!” Jason says.   
It is quite clear to Dai . . .
When Dai looks round, 
. . . that Sara is not suitably excited about the Paris trip
he notices that Sara appears depressed, but he makes no comment.
"Don't think I'm fussing, but . . ."
At number 10, Jaclyn asks Dylan if he wants anything from the shop, and enquires, “Don’t think I’m fussing, but are you sure you’re well enough to come back to work?   You don’t have to worry about Tapas – we’re coping.   
"You are all right after finishing with Sara?"
“You’re all right after finishing things with Sara, are you?”
"Do you know what?   You are fussing!"
“Do you know what?   You are fussing!” he replies, so she leaves, and as soon as she is out of the door, 
Any excuse to get Sara over there
he takes out his phone and composes a text to Sara, asking her to bring over the spreadsheets after she finishes.
"Come tenpin bowling in Swansea with us"
Mathew is trying to tempt Sioned;  “Special offer – three games, food and drink included – and we’ve got a minibus!   Come on – come with us.”   Sioned is still unsure, but he argues that a bit of tenpin bowling will do her good.
"I'm not sure I'm ready for a night out"
“I’m not sure I’m ready for a night out yet,” she answers, so he suggests that she could go for a walk, as she cannot hide in the flat for ever – it is not healthy.   She concedes that perhaps he is right, and he offers to go with her, 
"I'll be all right on my own, Math"
but she says she will be all right on her own.   
"I hope you'll change your mind"
He hopes that she will change her mind about the bowling.
"I wanted a word with you, Ffion . . ."
In the cafĂ©, Ffion has just been served by Gwen, when Diane comes in and takes her to one side;  
". . . about these videos"
“I wanted to see you about these videos,” she says.  
Ffion assumes that Kath has spoken to her, and Diane goes on, “The business belongs to you and Rhys, does it?”   
"We'd like to get people of all ages to take part"
Ffion replies that they are flat out, and would like to get people of all ages to take part;  “There’s quite a demand for the type of thing that we produce – especially in Welsh.”   
Diane finds this rather shocking
Diane looks shocked, which Ffion cannot understand, 
"We're only making fitness videos – personal training"
and stresses that all they are doing is making fitness videos – personal training.
"Kath thinks you're making dodgy videos!"
This comes as somewhat of a surprise to Diane, who laughs, and reveals, “Kath thinks you’re making dodgy videos – you know, sexy!”   
"She thinks what?"
Ffion is also very amused at this allegation, 
DJ wonders why all the mirth
and then DJ comes in, querying what they are laughing at.
"Kath thinks we're making sex tapes!"
“Kath thinks that Rhys and I are making sex tapes!” Ffion informs him, and she assures him that they are not.   
"How could Kath have got things so wrong?"
When she leaves, Diane wonders how Kath could have got things so wrong;  she suspects that they could have some fun with this.   
"Yeah, why not?"
DJ agrees to go along with her plan.
Sioned ventures out for the first time in weeks
Sioned emerges cautiously from the shop, looks around and begins to walk along the street;  
"Haven't seen you for a while"
she soon meets Kath coming out of the alley, who has not seen her for some time.
"I've been busy"
Sioned gives the excuse that she has been busy, and Kath announces that she has created a job for herself, looking after children;  
"You think you know people . . ."
“The children are lovely – the parents are the problem!” she moans, “You think you know people, but, crikey, they can still surprise you!”
Sioned catches sight of a familiar head of hair . . .
As Sioned continues walking, she notices a redhead at the other end of the alley, 
. . . which causes her a fright
and, looking terror-stricken, 
She rushes down the alley . . .
hurries down there to investigate, 
. . . and sees Jessie going into number 10's back gate
just catching a glimpse of Jessie going into the back gate of number 10.   
This is too much, and she returns to safety inside
Sioned retreats immediately into the shop flat
Dylan is thinking (probably about Sara)
Dylan is sitting, thinking, when Jessie silently comes in through the back door 
Someone creeps up behind him
and puts her hands over his eyes;  
"Guess who?"
“Guess who?” she says, 
He is not pleased to see her
and he jumps up to confront her.
Sioned has returned to the relative safety of the flat
In a state of panic, Sioned phones Mathew for help;  
"Jessie's back!"
“Can you come back to the flat, please?” she begs, “Jessie’s back!”
"You had no right to come here!"
Jessie admits to Dylan, “I know I let you down,” but he makes it clear she had no right to come to the house.   
"Well, you don't answer your phone!"
She argues that she had no choice;  “You don’t answer your phone!”   
"Do you realise how much of a mess you've made?"
He wonders if she is aware how much of a mess she has made with Sioned and that schoolgirl.   
"That Sioned is a weakness of yours"
She points out, “Obviously that Sioned is a weakness of yours – you stopped me from shooting her – that must mean something.”   He maintains that he was giving her a ‘heads-up’ because the cops were after her, and that she is a liability.
"Give me a chance to prove I can handle things"
“Give me a chance to prove I can handle things – please,” she begs, 
"I need you – I still love you!"
“I need this – I need you – I still love you!”   
"There is nothing between you and me, Bethan!"
She is rather disappointed when he stresses that there is nothing between them any more.   
"There must be a way to sort this out, Dyl"
She pleads with him that there must be a way to sort this out, but he looks at her, stony-faced.
"Jessie's back, Math!"
When Mathew returns, Sioned tells him, “Jessie’s back – I’ve just seen her go into number 10’s back garden!   She could have been with someone else.”   She confirms that she has rung the police and they are on their way.   
"Stay here with Sioned!'
Tesni comes in, and Mathew tells her to stay with Sioned;  he rushes out of the flat.   “Don’t tell me you’re in trouble again!” sneers Tesni.
Dylan has a job for Jessie/Bethan
Dylan throws an envelope on to the table, and gives the ultimatum, “If you don’t want to do it, just go!”   She looks at the note inside and cannot believe it involves smuggling through an airport.   
"It's too risky!"
“I don’t care how you do it,” he says, but she considers it too risky.
“This is your last chance!” he emphasises, 
Jaclyn is back . . .
then the front door suddenly opens, 
. . . so Jessie/Bethan bolts out of the back door
and Jessie/Bethan takes the envelope and makes a dash for the back door, but not before Jaclyn has seen her.   
“Are Guto and Tes upstairs?” she demands, but Dylan confirms they are both out.
"You're not doing this drugs business again?"
“Why was she here?   Come on!   You’re not doing this drugs business again?   I thought that nonsense was over years ago!”
"That's over, Jac"
He replies, rather unconvincingly, that it is over, but she finds it hard to believe him, and realises that he has not changed at all.   “If I hadn’t found out about you and Sara, would you have told me?   A lie is a lie!   
"I don't believe a word you say!"
“I don’t believe a word you say!”
He tries his best to persuade her
Again he insists that he is not lying, stressing that she is angry – and he can understand why – but he promises that he is not dealing drugs.   
"Have you seen a woman in your back garden?"
There is a knock at the door, and Mathew comes in, asking if they have seen a woman in their back garden;  “It’s someone called Jessie.”   
"I haven't seen anyone"
They both deny that they have seen anybody, 
"Sioned saw someone acting suspiciously"
and Mathew explains, “Sioned saw someone acting suspiciously.”
"Go and check if your ex is hanging about!"
As soon as he has gone, Jaclyn instructs Dylan, “Go outside and check to see if your ex is hanging about out there!”   
This is all too much of a shock for Jaclyn
Then there is another knock at the door, and Jaclyn is reluctant to answer it, but when she does, 
Sara arrives with the Christmas paperwork . . .
she finds that it is Sara, who has brought some paperwork about Christmas for Dylan.
. . . and Jaclyn stands between them
He says that he did not expect her to do it so quickly, and Jaclyn carefully watches the body language between them.
"I'm not in a mood"
Sioned asks Tesni how long she is going to be in a mood;  
"They haven't seen anyone"
Mathew returns and says that neither Dylan nor Jaclyn have seen anyone;  he also went round the back and no-one was there.   
"I'm telling you – it was her!"
“I’m telling you – it was her!” Sioned insists, and wants Matthew to stay until the police arrive, which does not go down well with Tesni.
"Why do we have to stay with her?"
“Why do we have to stay with her?   Can’t Eileen come over?” Tesni demands, 
"We can't leave her on her own"
but Mathew is adamant they cannot leave Sioned alone.   
"It's her own fault!"
“It’s her own fault – why didn’t you tell me about the drugs?” Tesni whines.   He replies that he did not want to drag Tesni into it.
“But you didn’t think to warn me about this Jessie, did you?” she continues, 
"I don't think she will be back"
and he does not believe that she will come back.   
"That's not what Sioned says"
“That’s not what Sioned says,” Tesni comments, and he suspects that Sioned made a mistake.
“If she has, there’s no reason why we can’t go to Swansea,” she concludes, “I’m going home to get changed – I’d like you to come with me tonight – but you do what you think is best.”
Diane and DJ put their plan into action
Diane and DJ wait outside APD, ready to put their plan into action;  when Kath comes along the road, DJ meets her and exchanges pleasantries.   
"Rhys and I had an interesting chat last night"
“Rhys and I had an interesting chat in the Deri last night – I heard that you’re already part of the . . . you know!”   
"I have nothing to do with that"
She makes it quite clear that she has nothing to do with that.
"So much cash for so little work!"
“But what about the cash?   So much for so little work!   You’d be stupid to turn down such an offer,” he goes on, but she replies that she has standards, and self-respect as well.   
"It's only half an hour in front of a camera"
“It’s only half an hour in front of a camera,” he explains.
"I would do – with you, if you're game!"
She cannot believe that he is seriously considering doing it, but he admits, “I would do – with you, if you’re game!”
Kath is absolutely disgusted;  “Good heavens, no!   I don’t want anything to do with you!   Good grief!   Pigs!”   
Thay are quite amused with their little joke
She walks away, while, just round the corner, Diane is finding this quite hilarious.
The conversation across the table is very stilted . . .
At number 10, Dylan says that he is impressed by the figures Sara has provided, and she replies that she likes to do the job right.   
. . . until Jaclyn leaves for work
Jaclyn is now going to open the kitchen at Tapas and will see them in due course.
“I could have given this to you at Tapas,” Sara acknowledges, 
"I'm not playing games, Sara"
and Dylan reaches out and holds her hand.   “Stop playing games!” she tells him, and he protests that he is not playing games.   
"Last week you told me to sort things out with Jason"
“Last week you told me to sort things out with Jason,” she goes on, but he says he did not mean it.
"Staying away is not what I want"
“I promised Jason I would stay away, but that’s not what I want,” he explains;  
It is pretty obvious that Sara's defences . . .
he and Sara look at each other, 
. . . will soon crumble in the face of his offensive
then he moves forward and kisses her.
"He still won't tell us what he has booked"
In the Deri, Dai points out that Jason will not say what he has booked, and he hopes that Sara will like it.   
"Well, time I got back to work at the chippy"
DJ is going back to work when Kath comes in, 
"Rhys wants me over there right now – it sounds wild!"
so he tells her, “I’ve just had a phone call – Rhys wants me over there now.   It sounds wild there!”
"You know where's he's going, don't you?"
She goes over to the rest of the family, pointing out, “You do know where he’s going, don’t you?”   
"Yes, to fry rissoles and serve chips"
Dai answers that he is going to fry rissoles and serve chips, but Kath is quite convinced, “No, Dai, he’s going to join in some filth!   Have you told them, Diane?”
Diane attempts to stifle her mirth
Jason is intrigued about what filth they are talking about, and Diane is trying to suppress her giggles 
"It will be a huge scandal!"
as Kath goes on, “It’s terrible, Jason, if this story gets out, it will be a huge scandal – and someone will lose their job – perhaps worse!”
Jason wonders what is going on here
Neither Dai nor Diane can contain their laughter, as Kath continues, “And to think they wanted us to be part of the dirty videos – what kind of women do they think we are?   Stop laughing – it’s not funny!”
"They're fitness videos – you know, personal training"
Diane enlightens her that they are not dirty videos;  “They’re fitness videos – you know, personal training.”   
Kath is aghast when she hears the truth
Kath is dumbfounded, then asks about DJ;  Diane confesses that she could not help herself.   
"What is wrong with you two?"
Jason wonders what is wrong with them.
"You've been doing a great job"
At Tapas, Jaclyn informs Dylan that Friday night is already filling up, and he congratulates her for doing a good job while he has been away.   
Sara also arrives
Then Sara also arrives, and Jaclyn looks at her, 
Jaclyn draws attention to her dishevelled appearance
pointing out that something has happened to her hair.   
Suspicious looks are exchanged
They looks suspiciously at each other.
"If you intend going down that path again, you'll regret it"
Jaclyn cannot resist saying, “Sara, if you intend to go down that path with Dylan again, you’ll regret it.”   Sara emphasises that it is over between them, 
"I know what he's like"
but is told, “I know what he’s like – you’re just a conquest to him, that’s all.   I know what I’m talking about – it’s always the same.”
"You know I'm trying to sort things out with Jason"
“You know I’m trying to sort things out with Jason, and that’s what I’m concentrating on,” insists Sara, and Jaclyn is pleased to hear it.
"You'll be OK – if she was here, she's gone now!"
Tesni returns to the shop flat, and is now ready to go out;  she tells Sioned, “You’ll be OK – if she was here, she’s gone now.”   
"What do you mean by that?"
Sioned wants know what she means, 
"The minibus is leaving in ten minutes – are you coming?"
but Tesni continues, “The minibus is leaving in ten minutes – are you coming?”   Mathew assures Sioned that they will not be late back, but Sioned is worried that Jessie will come back.   
"Just phone if you need me"
He tells her to phone if she needs him (but he will presumably not be much use to her in Swansea).
Off he goes with Tesni . . .
He leaves with Tesni, 
. . . and Sioned is left, lonely and frightened
and Sioned sits alone, in a very nervous state.
"I don't want this to stop – you and me"
At Tapas, Dylan announces, “I don’t want this to stop – you and me.   What are your plans for tomorrow?   
"I'll take you to a hotel – any hotel"
“I’ll take you to a hotel, any hotel, your choice.”
"It was a mistake earlier" — yet another one!
Sara informs him that earlier was a mistake;  “I’m going to concentrate on making things work with Jason.”   He reminds her that she has tried to do that before, and is still unhappy.   
"Its time you were with the right man"
He maintains it is time she was honest with herself, and was with the right man.
"I know – and that's Jason!"
“I know – and that’s Jason!” she tells him.