18 September 2019 (2nd)

Dylan is operating a Prosecco promotion
Dylan is writing ‘Bottomless Prosecco’ on the board outside Tapas when Garry passes and comments, “Got rid of all that craft lager, have you?” 
"I didn't want to upset the neighbours"
Dylan replies that he did not want to upset the neighbours. 
Sara arrives and asks, “Is it safe for you to be out here?”   He cannot see any danger, and she continues, 
"I'm surprised your number one fan isn't here!"
“Your number one fan – I’m surprised that she isn’t here already.”
"I've finished with Sioned . . ."
Jaclyn is approaching as he assures Sara that he has finished with Sioned;  
". . . she's not the woman for me"
“There was no chemistry – she’s not the woman for me,” and Sara considers he has done the right thing.
"It's time you gave Sara a night off!"
Jaclyn immediately suggests that it is time Sara had a night off;  “She was here day and night while you were off.”   
"I wanted us to go through the books"
Dylan quickly thinks up the pretence that he was hoping she could go through the books with him.   Jaclyn will not give up, but urges him to give her the night off so she can go and have a meal with Jason.   
"It's like you're looking for an excuse to be in work!"
“It’s like you’re looking for an excuse to be in work!” she says, “There’s no need for her to be here, is there, Dyl?”
Dylan agrees she should have the night off
In the face of this opposition, he backs down and tells Sara to indeed have the night off, as she deserves a break;  
Jaclyn knows what is happening here
Jaclyn knows that something is going on between them.
"Has a bomb gone off in here?"
Iolo returns home to find that the house is in a mess;  “Has a bomb gone off in here?” he demands, “Tell me you’ve done some shopping?”   
"I couldn't think what to get"
Tyler’s weak explanation is that he could not think of what to get.   
"You can't just leave everything to me!"
“You can’t just leave everything to me,” Iolo exclaims, turning off the television.
"I've been signed off for a month – with stress"
Tyler announces that he has been to see the doctor;  “I’ve been signed off for a month,” he says, and Iolo wonders why.   “Because I’m stressed,” is the reply, “If you want to see the note . . .”
"You should be back at school!"
Iolo is of the opinion that he should go back to work, but he protests that he cannot face the school at the moment.   
"So you think the answer's to sit here, feeling sorry for yourself?"
“And you think the answer is to sit here, feeling sorry for yourself?” rages Iolo, 
"They must have given you some help!"
“Have they given you advice on how to deal with it?   They must have given you some help!” but Tyler just gets up and walks into the kitchen.
"We need to talk about this"
“We need to talk about this,” Iolo goes on, “About how you feel, perhaps – how I can help you feel better.”
"You could stop asking me questions every two minutes!"
“You can start by stopping asking me questions every two minutes!” Tyler roars.
"Have you any plans tonight?"
Sara arrives unexpectedly at the cafe flat, and asks Kelly if she has eaten, and whether she has plans to go out tonight.   
"I'm preggers and single – so definitely not!"
“Well, I’m preggers and single – so definitely not!” is Kelly’s reply.   Sara has determined that she will cook Kelly dinner.
She goes on, “I didn’t know what to bring with me – when I was expecting Ifan, I went off meat, cheese and salad.   
Sara has brought stirfry and pasta
“That doesn’t leave much, so I brought stirfry and pasta.”
"What's going on, Sar?"
Kelly wants to know, “What’s going on, Sar?”   She is told that Sara was given the evening off at very short notice, and they do not have a lot of opportunities to catch up.   “Don’t spend your night off with me – go and be with Jason and Ifan,” Kelly instructs her.
"I can't even remember how far gone you are!"
“No, I want to catch up with my friend – life’s so hectic!” Sara insists, “I can’t even remember how far gone you are!”   Kelly enlightens her that it is now 28 weeks, and wonders if Sara is sure about this meal business.   
"Stirfry sounds lush"
When she finds that Sara is quite determined, she adds that stirfry sounds lush.
Gerwyn is singing loudly, and not exactly tunefully . . .
In the garage, Gerwyn is working on a car and singing loudly about a quarryman, who wants once more to see the sun;  
. . . and Garry is very amused
Garry hears this noise and is highly amused.
As Gerwyn reaches the part, “Underneath the mountain, where nobody sees the dawn,” 
"There's an odd noise coming from this car!"
Garry remarks that there is an odd noise coming from this car, and someone should have a look at it.   Gerwyn did not know that Garry  was there;  he explains that he heard John ac Alun on the radio just now, and thought he would copy their sound.
"I'm practising for Jaclyn's gig!"
“I’m practising for Jaclyn’s gig,” he says, 
"You're winding me up, aren't you?"
and Garry is convinced that this is a wind-up;  “No, we’re singing a duet at the end,” Gerwyn advises him.
"The gig in the Deri – you're not serious?"
“The gig in the Deri tomorrow?   You’re not serious?” Garry laughs, and Gerwyn wants to continue practising;  “As long as the car is ready by the end of the day, I don’t care what you do,” he is told.   
"What a hideous noise!"
As Gerwyn continues his crooning, Garry grimaces and walks purposefully away.
"What takeaway do you want?"
Iolo is trying to tidy up the place when Tyler comes downstairs to ask what takeaway he would like, 
"Curry, every time!"
and the reply is, “Curry, every time!”   He apologises for losing his temper, but urges Tyler, “Stop shutting me out – stress is quite common – we all suffer from it at one time or another.   
"I'm here for you, every step of the way"
“You’re going through a difficult time at the moment – and I’m here for you, every step of the way.”
"I should be strong and support you"
Tyler is under the impression that he should be supporting Iolo, who insists that they should be supporting each other, as that is what married couples do.   Tyler is adamant, “I should be strong and support you – I was just thinking of you.”
"Yes, you think I'm weak!"
“Yes, you think I’m weak!” snarls Iolo, but he is reminded of his OCD;  
"The OCD has been under control for a long time!"
“That’s been under control for a long time!” he emphasises.   Tyler wants to choose a curry, 
"I am capable of supporting you"
but Iolo continues, “I am capable of supporting you.”   
"I don't want to put you under any strain, Iol"
Tyler does not want to put him under any strain.
"Is it as painful as everyone says?"
As Sara cooks the meal, Kelly enquires, “Is it really as painful as everybody says?” Sara reassures her that she will forget about the pain when she sees her baby.
"They hold on to your finger"
“Honestly – they hold on to your finger, and it’s as if you know them somehow,” she adds;  Kelly asks how things are going for her, and whether she is busy in work.   
Sara replies, “It’s quite hectic, as Dylan is away a lot, and I sometimes struggle with not being the boss – 
"Dylan understands – and he's organised"
“but Dylan understands, fair play to him, and it’s nice to work with somebody who’s organised – I used to do everything for Jason, but Dylan’s very methodical.” 
"The sun really shines out of Dylan's backside, doesn't it?"
Kelly is looking suspicious, and comments, “Wow – the sun really shines out of Dylan’s backside, doesn’t it?   
"Dylan this, Dylan that!"
“Dylan this, Dylan that – I think you like Dylan a little!   There’s no harm in a bit of window-shopping, right?   
"You don't have to remind me that he's hot!"
“And you don’t have to remind me that he’s hot!”
"I really hadn't noticed, Kelly"
Sara says that she has not noticed, 
"Yeah – pull the other one!"
and Kelly realises that her suspicions are correct.
Tyler is reading the paper . . .
Tyler is sitting, reading the paper when Iolo returns with Greta, 
. . . when Greta rushes in
who rushes into the house;   Tyler says that things came out wrong when he spoke earlier, 
"Arguing won't help my stress"
and points out that arguing will not help his stress.   
Greta is having a great time
Iolo is too busy playing with Greta, as Tyler continues, “Please try to understand that I said those things for your benefit – after everything that’s happened recently, 
"I was just worried that this is too much for you"
“I was just worried that this was too much for you.”
"You're the one with a doctor's note, not me"
Iolo’s response is, “You’ve had a note from the doctor, Ty, not me.” 
Iolo takes Greta up to bed
He picks up Greta and takes her upstairs.   
Tyler is still fixated with Aled . . .
The laptop makes a sound, and when Tyler checks, he finds a message there from Aled, in answer to his question last week;  
. . . who has sent him a messsage
“Yes thanks.   Leaving Cwmderi and finding the sun has helped a lot.   Hope you’re OK.”   
This makes Tyler think
This causes Tyler to think.
Jaclyn is on her way to get some change
Jaclyn comes round the corner from Tapas to ask Garry if she can have some change;  
"I wanted to see you about tomorrow night"
he is glad to see her, as he wanted a word about tomorrow night.   
"I'll do a one hour slot"
She says she will do a one hour slot, and could have a break in the middle.   
"I'd rather listen to a cat being castrated!"
Garry does not mince his words, “You’re not going to sing a duet, are you?   I heard Gerwyn ‘practising’ – I’d rather listen to a cat being castrated!”
Thisn does not go down particularly well with Gerwyn 
Gerwyn himself has just emerged from the chippy, and is not particularly encouraged by this remark.   As Jaclyn says he is very excited about it;  “You don’t have to do everything together!” insists Garry, but she answers that they understand each other;   Dani and I understand each other – but I wouldn’t want her breathing down my neck!” he emphasises, “It’s your gig – you’re the one I booked!”
This spells the end of his singing career
They go into the Deri;  Gerwyn is still watching, and looking discouraged.
They are enjoying their stirfry
Sara and Kelly eat their stirfry, which is quite delicious;  “It’s nice to sit down and eat a proper meal,” Sara remarks, “It’s usually between shifts and looking after Ifan.”
"You have to look after yourself, Sara"
Kelly advises her that she has to look after herself as well, but Sara admits she likes being busy, 
"And it keeps me away from Bryntirion?"
and it has the added bonus of keeping her away from Bryntirion.   
"I could strangle Diane sometimes!"
“You know what, I could strangle Diane sometimes – she still gives Jason hand-outs to help with the business, and that stops him standing on his own feet – but I can’t say anything in case I upset him!”
Kelly suggests she should look into renting somewhere, 
"That would still mean living with Jason!"
but Sara groans, “That would still mean living with Jason.”   
"What's the deal here, Sara?"
Kelly demands what is the deal here, and Sara confesses, “I couldn’t bear going back there tonight – that’s why I came here.   It’s a relief just to tell you.”
Kelly asks if Jason knows how she feels, 
"He's not the person I thought he was any more!"
and is told, “He knows that things aren’t right – he’s trying to prove himself, but he’s just not the person I thought he was any more.
"I've got a pretty good idea how you feel"
Kelly has a pretty good idea how she feels;  “I know how tough it is when the person you love doesn’t exist any more, right?   
"You have to do what's right for you – and Ifan!"

“You get one life, and seriously, all jokes aside, you have to do what’s right for you – and Ifan!”
"We've been working our socks off!"
Jaclyn brings coffee to Dylan in the Tapas office, and he says she has done well over the last few days;  “We’ve been working our socks off!” she tells him.
He maintains that he has had his money’s worth;  “And more!” she points out, 
"Don't lead Sara on!"
“I heard you talking to Sara about your love life – she’s married, and a mother!   Don’t lead her on – I know you, and I know the signs.   
"I'm not going to let you ruin things!"
“Ignore me as much as you like, but I’m not going to let you ruin things!”
"I haven't done anything, Jacs"
He insists that he has not done anything, 
"Uncle Dyl working his way round the village!"
but she relentlessly continues, “We’re settled, and the last thing I want is Uncle Dyl working his way round the village!”   He admits that he does like Sara – he likes working with her – she is professional and he respects her.   
"I'm not a home-wrecker!"
He is quite adamant that he is not a home-wrecker.   Jaclyn snarls at him to be careful.
At night, Tyler sits and looks at a website, 
Is Tyler considering another career?
‘Teaching English as a foreign language’.   

He writes down some details
He gives the matter some thought, and notes something down on paper.
"Should you go and talk to someone?"
Kelly asks Sara, “Do you think you should go and talk to someone?” 
"I'm just not interested any more"
and she replies that she is just not interested any more.   “Well, I’m here for you, OK?” Kelly assures her, and Sara wonders if she can stay in the flat tonight.
"Its better than going back to Bryntirion"
Kelly readily agrees, but points out that the spare room is full of baby stuff.  Sara is quite happy to sleep on the sofa;  “It’s better than going back to Bryntirion,” so Kelly fetches the necessary bedding.   
Sara's phone sounds
Sara’s phone sounds, and when she picks it up, she finds it is a message from Jason;  
Jason wants to know when she is coming home
“When will you be home?”   She simply puts down the phone again.   
Kelly brings the necessary bedding
Kelly brings her a duvet, wishes her sweet dreams 
Sara is left with her thoughts
and goes to bed.