23 October 2019 (1st)

"There you are – some more of your rubbish!"
Kath walks across the street with a couple of black sacks, which she dumps outside number 9.   She knocks the door, and informs Debbie, “There you are – more of your rubbish!”   Debbie says that she could have collected them, 
"I don't want you anywhere near Maes-y-Deri again!"
but is told, “I don’t want you anywhere near Maes-y-Deri again – and now you have no excuse!”
Anita pretends not to have noticed
Anita is walking past the shop and taking an interest;  wanting to avoid any publicity, Debbie invites her mother-in-law into the house.   
"You divorce Mark – or I'm going to the pigs!"
“I’m fine where I am, thank you,” growls Kath, “And one more thing – you either divorce Mark, or I’m going to the pigs!   I’ll tell them everything about you and the drugs – all right?”
Anita continues watches from the other side of the road 
Debbie removes the evidence
as Debbie hurriedly takes the bags inside.
Glynrhedyn Hospital, where the casualties were treated
Jason has taken Sara back to Glynrhedyn Hospital, 
Jason has driven Sara there
where she is to have a check-up.  
"Good job I can drive again"
“Good job I can drive again, or you wouldn’t have a chauffeur today,” he says, “Right, there’s no need to be nervous about this appointment – it’s only a check-up.”
"I'm not nervous – just late!"
She maintains that she is not nervous, just late, and he explains, “I had to keep to the speed limit – I didn’t want to risk losing my licence again – I’ve only just got it back.   Are you sure you don’t want me to come in with you?”
He fusses over her, asking if he should open the door for her, 
"I'll text you, OK?"
but she insists that she will be fine, and will text him when she is finished.
Anita cannot wait to spread the latest gossip . . .
At Y Felin, Siôn is packing a case when Anita returns from the village;  “I don’t know exactly what was going on, but Kath was giving Debbie a mouthful!   And she dumped her stuff outside Gwyneth’s house – perhaps she and Mark have separated!”
. . . but Siôn does not seem concerned
Siôn appears to be quite disinterested, and remarks that they have only just got married.   
"Something must have happened"
Anita rambles on, “Something must have happened or she wouldn’t be staying with Gwyneth!”   
"I don't like leaving Tyler like this"
Siôn is confident that they will sort things out, but admits he does feel terrible about leaving Tyler like this.
“Please, Siôn, not this again!” Anita moans, but he points out that it puts an additional burden on Iolo.   
"Kelly's baby is due in a month"
She moans, “I know it’s a bit awkward, but Kelly’s baby is due in a month – this is the last chance we’ll get to go away.   I know you’re worried, but I’m sure they’ll cope.”
"We were just talking about you"
Then his phone rings, and it is Iolo, who reports that Tyler should not be left on his own,
"I shall be fine, Iol!"
 although he is denying that;  
"Can you look after Greta for a bit?"
“Look, I know you’re busy, but I’ve got an urgent job, so is there any way you can look after Greta for a bit?”
"No – I haven't finished packing yet!"
His father points out that he is in the middle of packing, but he asks Anita, whose response is a flat refusal;  “No – I haven’t finished packing yet, and I want to say goodbye to Kelly!”   Siôn regrets that it is impossible for them to do so, but they will call round to see Tyler, to make sure he is OK.
"I can cope with her for an hour"
Tyler tells Iolo to go, as he will be able to cope with Greta for an hour or so, but when he stands up, his leg causes him some pain.   
"No – I'm not going to leave you with Greta!"
“No way am I going to leave you with Greta!” Iolo informs him, “I’ll ask Kelly or someone.   
"Rest is what you're going to get!"
“You heard what the doctor said – you need rest, and I’m going to make sure that’s what you get!”
Sara looks at Dylan through the glass . . .
Sara approaches Dylan in the hospital, 
. . . looking very guilty
and looks very guilty;  he smiles when he sees her, and says that he has been worried about her.   
"I'm better for seeing you!"
“I’m better for seeing you!” he tells her, and confirms that he is going to be OK.
“I’ve been very lucky,” he adds, “A few weeks’ rest and I’ll be back at work.   I’ve been getting updates on everyone who was injured from Jaclyn – 
"I knew you were all right-ish"
“so I knew you were all right-ish.   I thought about phoning, but I didn’t know if I should – I didn’t want to make things worse at home.”
"I'm told you saved my life"
She thanks him, as she understands that he saved her life, and says that she had a lift today from Jason;  
"Jason thinks I'm only here for a check-up"
“He thinks I’m only here for a check-up.”   Dylan assumed that she would have told him, 
"How did you explain it?"
and wonders how she explained the fact that they were together in the flat.
"Kelly told him some story"
“Kelly told him some story – have you said anything?” Sara asks, 
"I said everything is a blank"
and he confirms that he said everything that night is a blank.   
“That’s why it’s important that we stick to the same story,” Sara explains, “That’s why I’ve risked so much to come here today.”
Jason becomes tired of beating time to the 'music' . . .
Meanwhile, out in the car park, Jason is becoming tired of waiting, and turns off the (rather loud and discordant) music he has been listening to;  
. . . and heads into the hospital
he gets out of the car and walks towards the hospital.
"You haven't stopped all day"
Dani is cleaning the tables in the Deri, and is reprimanded by Garry;  “Take a break, Dan – you haven’t stopped all day,” but she prefers to keep busy.   
"You're pushing yourself too hard"
He points out, “There’s ‘busy’ and there’s ‘pushing yourself too hard’ – remember what the doctor said – 
"Go out for a walk or something"
“please, just go out for a walk or something.”   She decides she will go and see Tyler, and do the shopping as well.
"I'm not in the mood, Garry!"
Debbie is the first customer to arrive, and Garry asks, “Have you been waiting outside for us to open or what?”   She snarls that she is not in the mood.
Kath will have another coffee
Kath is sitting in the café and tells Kelly, “That was so nice, I’ll have another one, please.”   
"I can't drink caffeine any more"
Kelly is very jealous as she cannot drink caffeine any more – the baby is restless enough as it is.   
She comments that Ricky must be enjoying himself at college, judging by Facebook, and Kath agrees that is the best place for him;  
"Mark's and Debbie's marriage is over!"
“A long way from home!   Mark’s and Debbie’s marriage is over!” and Kelly regards that as awful.
“It’s her fault – I’ve always said she wasn’t good enough for him!” Kath insists, “Although Mark was gutted, she also had a shock.”
In comes Iolo with Greta
Iolo comes in with Greta, and asks Kelly a favour;  
"Could you look after her for an hour?"
“Could you look after Greta for an hour or so?”   Kelly is sorry that she cannot oblige, as she is on her own and has loads of lunchboxes to do.
"Leave her with me, if you want"
“Leave her with me, if you want,” volunteers Kath, 
Greta appears quite eager
but Iolo does not think Greta knows her sufficiently well.   “Don’t talk rubbish, Iolo,” she replies, 
She lists all the children she has raised
“I’ve raised two of my own – and Ricky, Nicky, Huwi Penrhewl – we’ll have a lot of fun, won’t we?”   
"OK, thanks, Kath"
Iolo is persuaded and leaves Greta in Kath’s capable hands.
"You've still 'got it', haven't you, Kath?"
Kelly comments that Kath has still ‘got it’, and she points out, “It’s like riding a bike, isn’t it?   I love little ones – well, you’ll find out for yourself soon enough.”
"We had too much to drink – and I passed out"
The two conspirators go through their story in the hospital;  “We had too much to drink – me especially,” says Dylan, “And then everything goes fuzzy – I must have passed out.”
"Kelly went home, and I had to stay with you"
Sara continues the fantasy, “Then I told Kelly to go home, and I would stay with you, to make sure you weren’t sick in your sleep.   That holds water, doesn’t it?”
Jason is making a search of the hospital . . .
Jason is wandering around the hospital, looking for Sara;  as she is informing Dylan, “But we can’t tell him,” 
. . . and comes very close to catching them
he is seen in the background.
"Buenos Aires?"
Tyler brings Dani a cup of tea, and she gasps, “Buenos Aires?”   
"It seemed a good idea at the time"
He explains that it seemed a good idea at the time, moving abroad to teach.   
"I didn't realise things were so bad"
Dani knew they had been through a rough patch, but did not realise that things were so bad.
“I had an interview on the day of the explosion – he begged me not to go, but I drove away,” Tyler continues, 
"It's a bit ironic, really"
“I changed my mind – it’s a bit ironic – if I hadn’t come back . . . doing the right things and then. . . “
"Are you all right now?"
She asks if he is all right now, and he thinks that he is;  she says that sometimes it is better just to move on – 
"That's what Garry and I are trying to do"
that is what she and Garry have been trying to do.   When she mentions that she lost her baby in the explosion, 
Tyler does not seem concerned
Tyler does not seems very concerned.
"There isn't much I can do now, is there?"
“There isn’t much I can do about it now, is there? she concludes.   There is a knock at the door, 
Anita pumps Dani for information
and Tyler find that it is Anita and Siôn, who have come to check he is all right.   
They are surprised to see Dani there, and glad to see she is back on her feet;  Anita wants to know if there is any news about what caused the explosion;  “You’d think they would know by now, with all that technology!”   
Siôn gives Tyler some chocolates
Siôn gives Tyler some chocolates and apologises that they are going away while he is unwell.
Dani wants to get away . . .
Dani is in a hurry to leave, 
. . . and is soon out of the door
and as she passes the café, Kelly accosts her;  
Kelly is after some advice about childbirth
“I haven’t seen you since the explosion – it sounds horrific.   Are you in a rush?   I kind of want your advice – I can’t decide whether I want an epidural or not.   Part of me wants it to be natural – but what if I can’t handle it?”
"I didn't get much choice with Seren"
Dani recalls that she did not get much choice with Seren, 
"But can I cope with the pain?"
and Kelly wonders if she can cope with the pain.   She goes on and on;  
"I lost my baby in the explosion"
finally Dani tells her, “I don’t think I’m the best person to ask for advice.   I was pregnant as well – and I lost the baby in the explosion.”
"Oh, Dani – I'm so sorry!"
Kelly is devastated by this news;  “I should be comforting you – but I’m really hormonal!” she says, 
Garry sees them hugging
and gives Dani a hug.   We see that Garry is watching from outside the Deri.
"I was afraid I'd lost you – and I didn't like it!"
Dylan tells Sara, “When I woke up, I was afraid that I’d lost you – and I didn’t like it!”    She admits that when she woke up, 
"I'll never forget the look on Jason's face"
Jason was at her side, and she will never forget the look on his face.   “He was praying that I’d be all right – that he and I were going to be all right.”   
This time around, Jason does see them
By this time Jason’s wanderings around the hospital have brought him back to where we saw him earlier, and he watches them for a moment, then moves a short distance away.
"I realised I'm meant to be with him"
“That’s when I realised that I’m meant to be with him,” Sara goes on, 
Jason continues his surveillance
and Jason watches from a less conspicuous position.   
"We've been through so much together"
“We’ve been through so much together,” she says, “I can’t just throw it away.”   
"What we have is special"
Dylan maintains that what they have is really special, but she is sorry, remarking, “The explosion has knocked some sense back into me.”   Dylan does not believe her, and will not accept that it is over, but she is adamant that she has made up her mind.   
Jason watches intently
As Jason watches, grim-faced, 
"If that's what you really want . . ."
Dylan concludes, “If that’s what you really want . . .”   She has to attend her appointment now;  
She kisses Dylan . . .
she gets up and kisses him, 
. . . and Jason has seen enough – his suspicions are confirmed
and Jason sadly walks from the hospital.   
Sara still feels torn
Sara still appears to have doubts that she is doing the right thing.
"Time to go and see Dadi"
Kath tells Greta that they will have to go, as her Dadi is waiting for her, 
"Did you have to interrogate Dani?"
and as she puts on her coat, Siôn and Anita come into the café;  Siôn is demanding, “Did you have to interrogate Dani?   She was so uncomfortable.”   Anita maintains she was just showing some interest.
"Bye bye, Greta!"
Auntie Kelly waves goodbye to Greta, 
"See what happens when we refuse to help . . ."
and outside we can see that there is still a police presence in the High Street.   Siôn complains, “See what happens when we refuse to help – 
". . . Greta is looked after by someone like Kath Jones!"
“Greta is looked after by someone like Kath Jones!
"I shall be on the champagne as soon as we get there!"
Kelly asks if they are excited about their trip, and Anita predicts that she will be on the champagne as soon as they get there;  Siôn corrects her that it is actually, “Crèmant de Loire,” which is apparently a Breton word.   
Siôn explains the significance of the area 
Siôn explains that the southern part of the Loire belonged to Brittany, “Including Nantes, or Nanoed.”
"I'm going to get the baby a French sailor suit!"
Anita says she is going to buy the baby a French sailor suit;  
"As long as it arrives alive and kicking!"
Kelly responds, “Buy what you want, Auntie Neet – as long as it arrives alive and kicking, who cares?”
Debbie barges Dani out of the way
Dani is about to go into the Deri, when Debbie comes out and barges into her;  
"What's the matter with her?"
“Watch where you’re going, will you?” she snarls.   
Then she does the same with Siôn and Anita
Then she meets Anita and Siôn and pushes between them;  
"What are you looking at?"
“What are you looking at?” Debbie rants at them, “Haven’t you got better things to do than pry?”
"I think a break will do us good!"
Siôn comes to the conclusion that a break will do them good, and Anita is looking forward to the moules mariniere, and the crèpes and champagne; again he corrects her, but this time she was only winding him up.
"You told Kelly, didn't you?"
Dani heads for the stairs in the Deri and Garry comes after her;  “You told Kelly, didn’t you?   That you’ve lost the baby?” he says, “We haven’t discussed it.”
"It's hard to avoid it, Garry"
She replies that it is hard to avoid it, as everyone is asking;  “And talking about it won’t change anything, anyway.”   
"I'm not ill!"
He urges her to go upstairs and rest, but she protests that she is not ill;  nevertheless, she does go upstairs, and he returns to the bar.
Jason's long wait is over
Jason sits in the car, and at last sees Sara approaching;  
Sara makes an effort to smile
she makes an effort to smile at him.   When she gets in the car, she apologises for taking longer than expected, and says that the check-up went well.   
"I think we should go for a curry tonight"
She thinks that they should go for a curry tonight, 
"That sounds like a lovely idea"
and he replies that it sounds a lovely idea.
They leave the hospital grounds
They begin the homeward journey.