7 October 2019 (2nd)

"Another £93 overnight!"
Debbie is pleased to see that an extra £93 has come in overnight;  
"We've almost reached £3,000!"
“We’ve almost reached £3,000,” she tells Mark, who predicts that Ricky will be thrilled.
They hear the news of a body on a beach
Then the ten o’clock news bulletin on CwmFM begins;  “The police have confirmed that they discovered the body of a 13-year-old girl on the beach in Cefn Sidan in the early hours of the morning.”
This news also disturbs Sioned 
Sioned, in her pyjamas, listens to the bulletin in the shop flat;  it continues, “The police haven’t confirmed whether there’s a connection between the body and the disappearance of Jamie Fenchurch.”   Sioned looks extremely stunned.
The radio is on in the Deri
In the bar of the Deri, Garry and Dani are also listening;  “However, they have notified the family of the latest development.   The police are asking anyone with any information to contact them.”
“Terrible, isn’t it?” says Dani, 
"I'm going out, Dani"
and Garry goes out, saying he will see her later.
"I have another surprise for you, Sara"
At Bryntirion, Jason announces that he has another surprise for Sara, and shows her something on the iPad;  “Jason, we can’t afford something like that!” she tells him, 
"I've been saving up quietly"
but he insists that he has been saving up quietly.   They cannot afford much, but can treat themselves to a few new things.
She is too busy looking through the post, but agrees that she will take a look later.   
"Don't bust with excitement now, will you, Sara?"
Dai sarcastically comments, “Don’t bust with excitement now, will you, Sara?”   
"I hope you're looking forward to it"
Jason hopes that she is looking forward to moving into the flat – the three of them under the same roof again, and she reminds him that there will be a lot of packing to do.
"The interior design you can do"
“You should be thinking about the interior design you can do,” he suggests, “Which colours you’re going to put in your palette – what soft furnishings you’re going to have.”   Sara says she has to go to work, and Jason will go with her, 
"I have to go and see Dani about measuring up"
as he wants to see Dani, to arrange when they can get in there to measure up – so that Sara can start to work her magic.
"I can't wait to have our own place either"
He informs Dai that Sara is not the only one who cannot wait to move out;  “I can’t wait to have our own place again either.”   
Dai's 'underwhelmed' look
Dai looks distinctly unimpressed.
"They've found her body on the beach!"
Sioned rushes in to number 9, saying, “You haven’t heard the news, have you?   Jamie – they’ve found her body on a beach, first thing this morning!   Jessie’s behind it all, I’m telling you – that’s why she wants you to do all the deliveries now!   Because she’s killed Jamie!   
"I have to go to the police!"
“Come on, Gwyneth, it’s all a bit of a coincidence isn’t it?   She disappeared on the day I saw her being thrown into the back of a van!   I have to go to the police!” 
"That's the last thing you should do!"
Gwyneth is quite adamant that is the last thing she should do, and then her mobile phone sounds, but she finds that it is Garry;  
"Bad news, Gwyneth!"
“You weren’t in the salon,” he tells her, and she replies that she is at home.   “I’ve got bad news, I’m afraid – haven’t you heard?   There’s no need to panic – Gwern has had an accident playing football in the school yard.   
She is summoned to Gwern at the hospital . . . 
“It might be an idea if you came over to the hospital – we’re here, and Gwern’s upset – he’s asking for you.”
. . . and Garry is pleased with his ingenuity
It is quite obvious that Garry is phoning from round the back of APD, and he smiles.   
Gwyneth is in a terrrible state
Gwyneth tells Sioned that she has to go to the hospital;  
"Promise me you won't tell anyone!"
“I’ll phone you when I get a chance – but just promise me you’re not going to tell anyone about this Jessie business!”   They both leave the house,
"We're still interested in the salon flat"
Jason arrives in the Deri and tells Dani they are still interested in the salon flat;  “When would it be convenient for Sara to go over and measure up things?” he asks, 
"She enjoys this interior design business"
“As you know, she enjoys this interior design business.”
Dani thinks that he has misunderstood;  
"We'll be decorating the place, Jason"
she and Garry will be redecorating the place, which Jason finds awkward, as he promised Sara that she could do it.   
"Sara's been under a lot of strain"
“The thing is, she’s been under a lot of strain and that she need something to focus on and lift her spirits.”   
"Sorry, it's just not possible"
Dani regrets that it is just not possible, and he will have a pint before he goes.
Mark is thinking of a holiday
Mark, who is next to him at the bar, is looking at the website of flyforless.com on his phone, and Jason wonders where he is going.   
"Debs has been under a lot of strain recently as well"
He replies, “I’m not sure yet – Debs has been under a lot of strain recently as well – she’s been worried about Ricky, so she deserves a treat.”   
"Yes, the travel agent – that's a good idea"
Jason suggests that he goes to the travel agents in town, who usually have some good deals.
A holiday will do Sara good, as well
Mark is sure that a holiday will raise Sara’s spirits as well, and Jason says he might arrange something for the end of the year.   Mark warns Jason not to tell Debbie anything, and cannot wait to see her face when she finds out.
Sioned's hand is shaking (not evident in a still picture)
Sioned’s hand is shaking as she makes a cup of tea;  
"Have you seen the APD receipt book?"
Mathew has lost the APD receipt book, and she asks if he has time to stop for a cup of tea.   
"Shouldn't you be getting back to work?"
“Sorry, I’ve got to get back to work,” he says, “Something which you ought to be doing.”
"Mathew, I need help!"
“Mathew, I need help!” she pleads, “You know that girl who’s been killed – I think I know who’s responsible – and that person knows I saw them.”   
This news shocks Mathew 
Mathew is very shocked by this disclosure.
Garry takes advantage of Gwyneth's absence to carry out a search
Garry is conducting a search in the salon this time, going through the filing cabinet, 
Those pink containers look like a hiding place . . .
and then sees containers on a shelf; 
. . . and this one contains tablets
he opens one to find a bag full of tablets, and there is also a black envelope containing his money.
"You're making a habit of this, Garry"
Gwyneth walks in;  “You’re making a habit of this, Garry – breaking into my home, and now where I work.”   
"I was hoping for an extra half hour"
He admits he was hoping for an extra half hour before she figured out the whole thing, but she goes on, “It’s lucky I thought to phone the school before leaving – “Gwern is completely fine in his geography lesson.”
"We'll see how fine he is when he finds out what his mother's been doing"
Smiling, Garry tells her, “We’ll see how fine he is when he finds out what his mother’s been doing.”   He picks up the container of tablets, and she begs him to take the money but leave the tablets, reminding him of what happened to that girl, Jamie.
"You don't want the same thing to happen to me" — oh, no?
“You don’t want the same thing to happen to me, do you?” she wails, and he advises her to run while she has the chance.   
"Don't do this to me, Garry!"
She attempts to wrest the tablets from him, squealing, “Don’t do this to me, Garry!”
"One option – leave Cwmderi once and for all!"
Garry emphasises, “You’ve got one option if you don’t want Jessie to find you – leave Cwmderi once and for all!”   
Off he goes with money and drugs
He walks out of the salon, carrying the money and drugs, and ignoring her protestations, with Gwyneth in a state of terror.
Jason wants Sara to go home for lunch
Sara receives a text message from Jason;  “Late lunch?   I’m making your favourite – Prawn Linguine.”   
"It's only Dai, getting on my nerves"
Dylan asks if everything is all right, and she replies that Dai is getting on her nerves, and wants her to come home for lunch.   Dylan offers to tell him that they have a lot of last-minute bookings, 
She declines Dylan's offer
but she declines the offer.
"We haven't got much time, then!"
“We haven’t got much time, then,” he concludes, and, shutting the door, 
He starts undressing her
proceeds to kiss her, and to unbutton her blouse.
"The police will protect you, Sioned"
Mathew insists, “The police will protect you, Sioned!” but she points out that protection will not last for ever, and reminds him of what those people did to Jamie.   
"But can you live with yourself?"
“But could you live with yourself, knowing she’s free to do it again?” he demands, “We could ask the police to keep your name out of it.”
"Jessie saw me!"
Sioned points out,  “I saw Jessie throwing Jamie into the back of a van – and Jessie saw me!   She will know that I talked to the police!”   Mathew maintains that she will not know that is why the police want to talk to her – they may have forensics, or DNA.”
"See what guarantees we get from the police"
“Just wait and see what guarantees we get from the police, and then we’ll make a decision, OK?” he suggests.   
"I'm not saying a word until I know we'll be safe!"
She reluctantly agrees, but is not saying a word until she knows all of them will be safe.   
"We'll go to the police later"
He has a few things to finish at work, and then they will go together.
"If you don't give those bottles back to me . . ."
Gwyneth marches into the Deri flat, and rants, “If you don’t give those bottles back to me, I’ll tell Jesse who took them – and you’ll be in as much trouble as me!”   Garry’s response is to tell her to get out.
"He's stolen my stash!"
“He hasn’t told you, has he?” Gwyneth continues, to Dani, “Typical – he’s stolen my stash!”  
"After everything that happened to Gwern?"
Dani is devastated to hear that she is still dealing;  “After everything that happened to Gwern?   What’s wrong with you?”   
"Jessie might take Gwern again!"
Gwyneth stresses that if he does not give her the drugs, Jessie might take Gwern again, 
"He'll be quite safe – he's with me!"
but Garry is quite confident that as Gwern has him, the boy will be fine.   “How can you be so naïve?” shouts Gwyneth, and Dani is concerned that the drugs are in the Deri.
"I flushed them down the toilet"
Garry nonchalantly informs them, “I flushed them down the toilet.”   Gwyneth is now in a state of total panic, predicting that Jessie will be after all of them now, and rushes out of the flat, and the Deri.
Gwyneth rushes from the Deri
Sara comes in for a gin and tonic, 
"Stressful day?"
and Kelly remarks, “Stressful day?”   She gets up and comes over;  
"That why you couldn't dress yourself properly, is it?"
“That why you couldn’t dress yourself properly, is it?” she queries, 
"A quickie by the freezer in Tapas – or what?"
“What was it – a quickie by the freezer in Tapas – or what?   It’s not even tea-time yet, Sara!”
Sara reckons that she ought to be feeling guilty, 
"Don't give too much of yourself, all right?"
but Kelly assures her, “Guilt is over-rated – but don’t give too much of yourself, all right?   Don’t get me wrong – I’m sure Dylan adores you, 
"Make decisions for yourself – no-one else"
“but if you’re going to make decisions, make them for yourself – no-one else.”
"I know better than to land on Dylan's doorstep"
“Sara replies, “Don’t worry, if Jason and I do separate, I know better than to land on Dylan’s doorstep.”   Kelly deduces from this that separation is still on the cards, but Sara does not know;  she has agreed to give the marriage another try, but would prefer more of a break to work out exactly how she feels.
"Separation might be the best thing"
Kelly considers that separation might be the best thing;  Sara says that it would break Jasons heart.   “What about you?   Sara, life is too short,” Kelly advises, 
"Don't tie youself to an unhappy situation"
“Don’t tie yourself to an unhappy situation, just because you feel a sense of duty to Jason.”
Gwyneth agonises over whether to answer the phone
Gwyneth’s ‘drugs’ phone is ringing, and she is panicking whether or not to answer it;  Debbie’s voice can be heard at the back door, asking if she is OK.   
"There are clients waiting for you at the salon"
“There are clients waiting for you at the salon,” she says, but Gwyneth answers that she cannot go to work, 
"Tell them I'm ill!"
and pleads that Debbie tell the clients that she is ill.   As she bundles Debbie out of the back door, 
Then the phone rings again
the phone begins to ring again.
"You  might as well have hired a hitman to kill us all!"
Dani is raging, “You might as well have hired a hitman to kill us all!”   Garry tells her not to be ridiculous, confident that Jessie will not come after them.   “Do you want to take that risk?” Dani demands.
"Gwyneth should have left the village!"
“Gwyneth could have left the village, and she refused – it’s her fault!” he exclaims, but Dani stresses that it is his fault for flushing the stuff down the toilet, and accuses him of not thinking straight.   She alleges that he will have to give Gwyneth more money to buy more drugs.
"Cool down – I didn't get rid of the drugs!"
He exclaims, “Cool down – I didn’t get rid of the drugs!   They’re safe!”
"Give them back – I don't want them here!"
She is in no way placated;  “Give them back to Gwyneth,” she shrieks, “I don’t want them in my home!   Our children live here!   
"If you don't take that stuff back right now – I'm leaving!"
“If you don’t take that stuff back to Gwyneth right now – I’m leaving!”
"Red or white, Sara?"
Sara is rather apprehensive when she arrives at Bryntirion, and Jason asks whether she wants red or white wine;  “White goes with fish, doesn’t it?” he says.
"I've changed my mind about moving into the flat"
“Jase, I don’t know how to say this, but I’ve changed my mind about us moving into the flat together.”   
"Last week you said you wanted to make a go of things"
He reminds her that last week she said she wanted to make go of things, wondering why she has changed her mind.   
"You're so excited – and I'm not"
“You’re so excited about the flat – and I’m not,” she admits, “I just feel I need more time to think and sort my head out.”
"We might not get another opportunity"
Very deflated, Jason says that he feels that if they do not give this marriage another try now, they might not get another opportunity.   He does not want to put pressure on her, 
"We used to be happy, Sara!"
but sighs, “We used to be happy.”
"I don't think things will ever be the same again"
Sara does not think that things will ever be the same again.   
"I realise I'm in the last chance saloon"
He pleads, “Look, I realise I’m in the last chance saloon here, and I know that the only reason I’m here is Ifan.   I can’t stop you leaving me, but I don’t want you to be with me just because of Ifan.”
"I want you to be with me because you want to be with me"
He begins to break down in tears, as he goes on, “I want you to be with me because you want to be with me.”   She hugs him and wonders how they got to this situation.   
"Please give me this one chance"
“Look, I’m going to try my best to make this work, OK?   I can promise you that much.   Just, please, give us this one chance, will you?”   
"Yes, OK"
Sara whispers that she will.
Sioned is ready to go to the police . . .
In the shop flat, Sioned is preparing to go to the police when Mathew brings in an envelope which has been left for her;  
. . . until she is told they are watching her . . .
she opens it, to find a message, “Remember – we’re keeping an eye on you,” 
. . . and provide photographic proof
and several photographs of her in various places in the village.
"Jessie's been watching me!"
“Jessie’s been here!” Sioned exclaims, “She’s watching me!” 
"We can take these to the police"
so Mathew says they can take these to the police, but she is having none of this.   “This is a warning to keep my mouth shut,” she tells him, and will not listen to his protests.   
"I'm not going!"
“I’m not going – I’m sorry I can’t help Jamie’s family, but I’m not willing to die because of it all!”   
She tears it all up
She tears up the message and the photos.
Debbie discovers Garry by the salon's back door
Debbie is putting out the salon rubbish when she finds Garry outside the door, and says he almost gave her a heart attack;    
Mark happens to be passing the alley – and is carrying a bottle
Mark is passing and notices her by the bin.
Seeing Debbie, he heads that way
Garry wants to know where Gwyneth is, 
"Make sure Gwyneth gets these – her drugs!"
and tells her, “Make sure she gets these – her drugs!” handing over the two pink tubs, marked ‘Body Lotion’.   “She’s told me everything,” he goes on.
Mark cannot believe what he is hearing
Mark is walking down the alley at this point, 
"It's nothing to do with me!"
and hears Debbie insisting, “It’s nothing to do with me – I don’t want those!”
"What would Ricky say if he knew"
Garry responds, “What would Ricky say if he knew that his mother supplied the drugs that put him in a coma?   What’s wrong with you?”   
Mark is very troubled by this
Mark is becoming alarmed as Garry continues, “You’re both mothers selling this poison!”   Debbie is adamant that she does not do it any more;  “But you supplied the drugs around here in the first place,” Garry adds.
"Mark and Ricky would never forgive me!"
Mark is horrified as Debbie begs, “Please don’t tell anyone – Mark and Ricky would never forgive me!” 
He hands over the containers and walks away . . .
and Garry snarls that he would not blame them.   He presses the two containers into her hands and walks away.   
. . . watched by a grim-faced Mark
Mark peers around the corner after her.